Mycophenolic Acid (MPA) Control
More Diagnostics’ MPA Control has assayed values for Siemens Dimension® MPAT; Siemens Syva EMIT 2000® and LC-MS/MS and is also appropriate for other automated immunoassay systems that correlate with chromatographic methods.
- Clinically-significant levels for tests that monitor patient MPA concentrations
- Easy-to-use liquid human serum-based control
- Single analyte Immunosuppressant Control
- 3-year shelf life closed vial stability at <-14° C
- 45-day open vial stability at 2°C - 8°C
- Mycophenolic acid
|240||Assayed 4-Level||4 x 2mL|
|240-1||Assayed Single Level 1||6 x 2mL|
|240-2||Assayed Single Level 2||6 x 2mL|
|240-3||Assayed Single Level 3||6 x 2mL|
|240-4||Assayed Single Level 4||6 x 2mL|
Please fill out the form below to gain access to download the file.